Dr Miller is GREAT! He takes his time to explain and provides multiple options for solutions. My whole family sees him and my son just absolutely adores him.
Been dealing with heel pain for over 6 months. A friend of mine referred me to Dr.Green. Got in very quickly. Everyone is super nice and caring. Dr.Green took his time to explain everything in detail, my options and treatment. Would highly recommend him!
I expected an amazing experience, and we got it. Dr. Christensen was perfect in every way, as was the rest of the staff at KCF&A – LK
Friendly staff! Doctor Miller explained everything clearly and the procedure was very smooth and fast. I’ve already recommended him to a friend who had been looking for a podiatrist. I had requested an appointment online and was able to have a procedure done later that day, which has never happened to me before at any […]
Dr. Jameson and the entire staff were amazing! The appointment was for my 6 year old son and they treated him nice and talked to him directly. They were very upfront about costs and insurance. It is refreshing to be with a kind and honest group! – G.L.
I saw Dr. Green after several months of pain in the big toe and ball of my left foot. The pain started with a dance injury, so when an x-ray showed no broken bones or fractures, his first recommendation was rest and also laser therapy. When rest alone hadn’t taken away the pain from walking, […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018