Customer service has been a major topic of conversation lately, as we continue to watch airlines put their worst foot forward. At Kansas City Foot and Ankle and the Heel Pain Center of Kansas City, we have always taken pride in creating patient experiences that go beyond expectations. So whether you’re looking to fly the friendly skies or walk the Katy Trail, you’ll want to keep the following in mind:
At Kansas City Foot and Ankle and the Heel Pain Center of Kansas City:
- Everything is First Class. Every patient deserves First Class treatment and a world-class patient experience.
- We will never overbook our schedule. No one will be asked to leave our office because we scheduled too many patients. If you’ve made an appointment with us in good faith, we will honor that appointment and do everything we can to maintain your trust.
- We will never drag you out of the office.
- You’re free to use the restroom at any time without being publicly reprimanded or thrown out of the office. Our restroom is also big enough to turn around in.
- We have a much better on-time record than the airlines. While we sometimes run a little behind due to an unforeseen circumstance or emergency, we do our best to keep you on time. If not, you will always get an apology from us, as we know your time is valuable.
- We only hire friendly, personable team members. The airlines are experts at sending you away, whether by force, or with their famous “bye”, “bye-bye”, and “bye now”. At Kansas City Foot and Ankle and the Heel Pain Center of Kansas City, we’re more interested in the welcoming part. Whether on the phone or in person, we make sure to welcome you to our practice and greet you personally. Each of us introduces ourselves by our first name and makes sure that all conversations with you regarding your care, appointments and financial discussions are confidential and in the privacy of your own room.
- We don’t increase fees for last minute appointments. In fact, same day appointments are almost always available. At no extra charge.
- We have no baggage fees. You can bring in as many bags as you would like. For free.
- We’ll never lose your bags. We promise.
- You don’t need drink coupons. The coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and bottled water is always available, and on us.
- Everyone gets a large, roomy, First Class seat. Our treatment chairs are wide and comfortable and you can recline without lying in someone else’s lap. You’ll get TWO armrests for yourself. And every seat is by the window.
- You won’t have to take your shoes off. Well, actually… you will.
At Kansas City Foot and Ankle and the Heel Pain Center of Kansas City, we believe in first-class medicine and world-class patient experiences. Foot and ankle pain is NOT normal. If you are experiencing foot or ankle pain, give us a call at 816-943-1111 to schedule an appointment with one of our foot and ankle specialists.