I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
This office knows how to treat patients!! I have been so impressed from the very first phone call. Everyone has been so incredibly polite and pleasant. A rarity in today’s world. – CB
Dr. Jameson and the entire staff were amazing! The appointment was for my 6 year old son and they treated him nice and talked to him directly. They were very upfront about costs and insurance. It is refreshing to be with a kind and honest group! – G.L.
After 10 months of conventional treatment for plantar fasciitis – with no positive results – I drove 3 1/2 hours to Kansas City to visit the Heel Pain Center. On my first appointment, Dr. Green and I discussed how to get me back to my once-active lifestyle. He quickly arranged for ESWT, and after just […]
Dr. Bartley was wonderful, very thorough, I would highly recommend him! – PE
I’ve had two toenails removed there and have received excellent care both times. It’s embarrassing to me that my toenails got in that condition although the only thing I can think that I could have done differently in the past is to not have worn some of the types of shoes that I wore when […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018