I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
This is one of the best doctors office I have ever been to I seen nothing that you could do to improve this office and the people that I had the pleasure to deal with the day I brought my mom to the office was wonderful from Sarah at the front desk who is wonderful […]
As a new patient, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly the front desk person was and this made the whole experience start off great! I really enjoyed all the staff including Dr. C. and felt like they really care for their patients. As I was waiting, a much older man came in to meet […]
- Kansas City Foot and Ankle Patient
Dr. Bartley was wonderful, very thorough, I would highly recommend him! – PE
Been dealing with heel pain for over 6 months. A friend of mine referred me to Dr.Green. Got in very quickly. Everyone is super nice and caring. Dr.Green took his time to explain everything in detail, my options and treatment. Would highly recommend him!
I was very impressed with the care my daughter received from Dr. Jameson. I was able to schedule a next-day appointment for a new patient. The doctor was efficient and knowledgeable, and her positivity was very comforting for my daughter (who was anxious and in pain). The office staff and x-ray tech were also great. […]
I am extremely pleased with every experience I have ever had at this office. And I tell everyone I know that I have the best “foot doctor” in Kansas City. Last week, I was concerned about some bruising on my foot from an injury and I was due to run a half marathon at the end of […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018