I was very impressed with the care my daughter received from Dr. Jameson. I was able to schedule a next-day appointment for a new patient. The doctor was efficient and knowledgeable, and her positivity was very comforting for my daughter (who was anxious and in pain). The office staff and x-ray tech were also great. Highly recommend!
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
Dr. Jameson and the entire staff were amazing! The appointment was for my 6 year old son and they treated him nice and talked to him directly. They were very upfront about costs and insurance. It is refreshing to be with a kind and honest group! – G.L.
I have recommended Dr. Green to two of my coworkers who have severe foot problems.
Dr.Green and his team are the BEST!!! He helped me get rid of the pain i been having for over a year.He has great knowledge and experience ! Is very caring and takes time to listen and discuss your issues to figure out the best treatment.
I saw Dr. Green after several months of pain in the big toe and ball of my left foot. The pain started with a dance injury, so when an x-ray showed no broken bones or fractures, his first recommendation was rest and also laser therapy. When rest alone hadn’t taken away the pain from walking, […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018