I was very impressed with the care my daughter received from Dr. Jameson. I was able to schedule a next-day appointment for a new patient. The doctor was efficient and knowledgeable, and her positivity was very comforting for my daughter (who was anxious and in pain). The office staff and x-ray tech were also great. […]
We live 7500 miles away overseas and it was easy for me to get an appointment, get my foot checked and get a prescription for a new AFO. I suffer from RSD and the staff treated me gently and so did Dr Green. I appreciate having been able to set everything up ahead of time […]
Dear Dr. Green, Thank you and your wonderful office and surgical staff for the excellent care I received. I think my foot is gorgeous and now I’m getting ready to paint my toenails. I haven’t done that for years!
I have never experienced such a professional office. From phone call to office visit the entire staff works as a team and treats everyone like a friend. You can tell the entire staff enjoys each other and loves their job. Thanks for the exceptional experience……I’ve never been treated like family at a doctors office before.
You can’t improve on perfection.
I am extremely pleased with every experience I have ever had at this office. And I tell everyone I know that I have the best “foot doctor” in Kansas City. Last week, I was concerned about some bruising on my foot from an injury and I was due to run a half marathon at the end of […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018