I have recommended Dr. Green to two of my coworkers who have severe foot problems.
I was very impressed with the care my daughter received from Dr. Jameson. I was able to schedule a next-day appointment for a new patient. The doctor was efficient and knowledgeable, and her positivity was very comforting for my daughter (who was anxious and in pain). The office staff and x-ray tech were also great. […]
After 10 months of conventional treatment for plantar fasciitis – with no positive results – I drove 3 1/2 hours to Kansas City to visit the Heel Pain Center. On my first appointment, Dr. Green and I discussed how to get me back to my once-active lifestyle. He quickly arranged for ESWT, and after just […]
I went to Dr. Green with a pain in my toe. He examined me, took x-rays and diagnosed my problem. He recommended orthotics. They were custom made and fitted by the doctor and his staff. My pain is now gone!
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
Dr Jameson and Bobbie are Awesome! They care and treat me like I am their only patient. They are knowledgeable and don’t keep me waiting. The most important part is they not only listen to me but they really HEAR and respond to my needs and concerns. The front desk staff are true costumer service […]
Dr. Bartley was wonderful, very thorough, I would highly recommend him! – PE
Dr. Jameson and the entire staff were amazing! The appointment was for my 6 year old son and they treated him nice and talked to him directly. They were very upfront about costs and insurance. It is refreshing to be with a kind and honest group! – G.L.
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018