Dr. Jameson and the entire staff were amazing! The appointment was for my 6 year old son and they treated him nice and talked to him directly. They were very upfront about costs and insurance. It is refreshing to be with a kind and honest group! – G.L.
My doctor (Dr. Arthur Wientzen) referred me to Dr. Mark Green. I was very pleased with my visit, and was treated successfully. If I have any other related problems in the future, I will come back to Dr. Green.
I went to Dr. Green with a pain in my toe. He examined me, took x-rays and diagnosed my problem. He recommended orthotics. They were custom made and fitted by the doctor and his staff. My pain is now gone!
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
I have recommended Dr. Green to two of my coworkers who have severe foot problems.
Bedside manner is very important to me and everyone here have met my standards. Very friendly and caring. Dr. Bartley treated me like I was the only thing that mattered. Not in a hurry to get to the next patient like so many others I have encountered! Thank you to the entire staff! – DO
Dear Dr. Green, Thank you and your wonderful office and surgical staff for the excellent care I received. I think my foot is gorgeous and now I’m getting ready to paint my toenails. I haven’t done that for years!
As a new patient, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly the front desk person was and this made the whole experience start off great! I really enjoyed all the staff including Dr. C. and felt like they really care for their patients. As I was waiting, a much older man came in to meet […]
- Kansas City Foot and Ankle Patient
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018