You can’t improve on perfection.
I’ve had two toenails removed there and have received excellent care both times. It’s embarrassing to me that my toenails got in that condition although the only thing I can think that I could have done differently in the past is to not have worn some of the types of shoes that I wore when […]
Outstanding ‘customer service’ from the moment I enter the office to the completion of the visit. P. S.
This is one of the best doctors office I have ever been to I seen nothing that you could do to improve this office and the people that I had the pleasure to deal with the day I brought my mom to the office was wonderful from Sarah at the front desk who is wonderful […]
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
Dr. Jameson and the entire staff were amazing! The appointment was for my 6 year old son and they treated him nice and talked to him directly. They were very upfront about costs and insurance. It is refreshing to be with a kind and honest group! – G.L.
This team is soo caring and professional! They’re a true example of Service Excellence. Dr. Stephanie Jameson is such an amazing doc! At my last visit I saw Jennifer and Katherine and they were so awesome! I don’t want to be unfair with the team members who took care of me before because every one […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018