I’ve had two toenails removed there and have received excellent care both times. It’s embarrassing to me that my toenails got in that condition although the only thing I can think that I could have done differently in the past is to not have worn some of the types of shoes that I wore when […]
Dear Dr. Green, Thank you and your wonderful office and surgical staff for the excellent care I received. I think my foot is gorgeous and now I’m getting ready to paint my toenails. I haven’t done that for years!
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
I am a first time patient. I was very pleased with Dr. Green. I am impressed with the speed of the X-Rays. I am excited to try the orthotics, because the little heel inserts help so much! I came in hurting and spent a good portion of the day feeling a lot better. Dr. Green […]
I was very impressed with the care my daughter received from Dr. Jameson. I was able to schedule a next-day appointment for a new patient. The doctor was efficient and knowledgeable, and her positivity was very comforting for my daughter (who was anxious and in pain). The office staff and x-ray tech were also great. […]
This office knows how to treat patients!! I have been so impressed from the very first phone call. Everyone has been so incredibly polite and pleasant. A rarity in today’s world. – CB
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018