This office knows how to treat patients!! I have been so impressed from the very first phone call. Everyone has been so incredibly polite and pleasant. A rarity in today’s world. – CB
You can’t improve on perfection.
Outstanding ‘customer service’ from the moment I enter the office to the completion of the visit. P. S.
Been dealing with heel pain for over 6 months. A friend of mine referred me to Dr.Green. Got in very quickly. Everyone is super nice and caring. Dr.Green took his time to explain everything in detail, my options and treatment. Would highly recommend him!
I saw Dr. Green after several months of pain in the big toe and ball of my left foot. The pain started with a dance injury, so when an x-ray showed no broken bones or fractures, his first recommendation was rest and also laser therapy. When rest alone hadn’t taken away the pain from walking, […]
Dr. Jameson ROCKED!! I was concerned because my daughter is twelve and I wondered how the appointment would be since we were not with a pediatrician. EVERY question was directed towards my daughter. She made my daughter feel completely at ease while maintaining eye contact with her and I. I am very thankful we chose […]
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018