Surgery on the big toe or other toes can be necessary to correct a variety of deformities and growths, including bone spurs under the toenail, hammertoes, claw toes, bunions, and neuromas. If non-surgical treatments do not provide pain relief and improvement of the condition, a podiatrist may need to operate to fix the problem.
This office knows how to treat patients!! I have been so impressed from the very first phone call. Everyone has been so incredibly polite and pleasant. A rarity in today’s world. – CB
As a new patient, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly the front desk person was and this made the whole experience start off great! I really enjoyed all the staff including Dr. C. and felt like they really care for their patients. As I was waiting, a much older man came in to meet […]
- Kansas City Foot and Ankle Patient
I have recommended Dr. Green to two of my coworkers who have severe foot problems.
Dr. Miller is AMAZING and the staff at KCF&A is the best staff of ANY staff on the planet!!!
- A. V.
I am extremely pleased with every experience I have ever had at this office. And I tell everyone I know that I have the best “foot doctor” in Kansas City. Last week, I was concerned about some bruising on my foot from an injury and I was due to run a half marathon at the end of […]
I felt a warm welcome the minute I stepped inside, the decor is amazing the nurses and staff were amazing your office is the kind of office I would like to have with all my doctors A huge thank you for you warm welcome I love the fact that Dr. Miller took time to explain […]
After 10 months of conventional treatment for plantar fasciitis – with no positive results – I drove 3 1/2 hours to Kansas City to visit the Heel Pain Center. On my first appointment, Dr. Green and I discussed how to get me back to my once-active lifestyle. He quickly arranged for ESWT, and after just […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018