Kohler’s disease occurs in young children. Usually caused by abnormal foot artery growth, it disrupts blood supply to the foot and weakens the bone. The disease usually heals over time on its own; however, treatment may involve restricted activity and orthotics and braces to support the bone while it strengthens and heals.
Bedside manner is very important to me and everyone here have met my standards. Very friendly and caring. Dr. Bartley treated me like I was the only thing that mattered. Not in a hurry to get to the next patient like so many others I have encountered! Thank you to the entire staff! – DO
As a new patient, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly the front desk person was and this made the whole experience start off great! I really enjoyed all the staff including Dr. C. and felt like they really care for their patients. As I was waiting, a much older man came in to meet […]
- Kansas City Foot and Ankle Patient
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
Dr.Green and his team are the BEST!!! He helped me get rid of the pain i been having for over a year.He has great knowledge and experience ! Is very caring and takes time to listen and discuss your issues to figure out the best treatment.
Outstanding ‘customer service’ from the moment I enter the office to the completion of the visit. P. S.
I saw Dr. Green after several months of pain in the big toe and ball of my left foot. The pain started with a dance injury, so when an x-ray showed no broken bones or fractures, his first recommendation was rest and also laser therapy. When rest alone hadn’t taken away the pain from walking, […]
Dear Dr. Green, Thank you and your wonderful office and surgical staff for the excellent care I received. I think my foot is gorgeous and now I’m getting ready to paint my toenails. I haven’t done that for years!
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018