Jackson-Weiss syndrome is a rare, genetic disorder that affects males and females alike. The disorder causes foot and skull abnormalities due to over-stimulated bone cell growth. On the feet, Jackson-Weiss syndrome impacts the toes, resulting in unusually large, stubby big toes that point inward, fused toe bones, and webbed skin between the second and third toes. Corrective surgery is usually performed on affected infants.
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
Dr.Green and his team are the BEST!!! He helped me get rid of the pain i been having for over a year.He has great knowledge and experience ! Is very caring and takes time to listen and discuss your issues to figure out the best treatment.
This office knows how to treat patients!! I have been so impressed from the very first phone call. Everyone has been so incredibly polite and pleasant. A rarity in today’s world. – CB
I can’t say enough about how impressed I am with my first visit to Kansas City Foot and Ankle. The office is pleasant and relaxing. The office staff are warm and friendly, very nice to talk to. I was immediately put at ease by the whole atmosphere. Dr. Christensen was thorough and kind. The whole […]
I expected an amazing experience, and we got it. Dr. Christensen was perfect in every way, as was the rest of the staff at KCF&A – LK
I am extremely pleased with every experience I have ever had at this office. And I tell everyone I know that I have the best “foot doctor” in Kansas City. Last week, I was concerned about some bruising on my foot from an injury and I was due to run a half marathon at the end of […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018