A CAT scan is a computed tomography or CT, which doctors use to view cross-sectional, three-dimensional images of an area of the body. A podiatrist would use a CAT scan to take images of the foot or ankle. Since CAT scans show more detail than traditional X-rays, they provide more accurate diagnoses and treatments of injuries, deformities, and diseases.
Dear Dr. Green, Thank you and your wonderful office and surgical staff for the excellent care I received. I think my foot is gorgeous and now I’m getting ready to paint my toenails. I haven’t done that for years!
Dr Miller is GREAT! He takes his time to explain and provides multiple options for solutions. My whole family sees him and my son just absolutely adores him.
I expected an amazing experience, and we got it. Dr. Christensen was perfect in every way, as was the rest of the staff at KCF&A – LK
I can’t say enough about how impressed I am with my first visit to Kansas City Foot and Ankle. The office is pleasant and relaxing. The office staff are warm and friendly, very nice to talk to. I was immediately put at ease by the whole atmosphere. Dr. Christensen was thorough and kind. The whole […]
- C. B.
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
We live 7500 miles away overseas and it was easy for me to get an appointment, get my foot checked and get a prescription for a new AFO. I suffer from RSD and the staff treated me gently and so did Dr Green. I appreciate having been able to set everything up ahead of time […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018