Deposits of cholesterol, known as xanthomas, can accumulate in the Achilles tendon as a result of high cholesterol levels in the body. The tiny lumps can be alleviated by general strategies to lower cholesterol; however, xanthomas may need further treatment, such as a biopsy of the legion that does not rupture the nodule.
You can’t improve on perfection.
I am extremely pleased with every experience I have ever had at this office. And I tell everyone I know that I have the best “foot doctor” in Kansas City. Last week, I was concerned about some bruising on my foot from an injury and I was due to run a half marathon at the end of […]
I have recommended Dr. Green to two of my coworkers who have severe foot problems.
We live 7500 miles away overseas and it was easy for me to get an appointment, get my foot checked and get a prescription for a new AFO. I suffer from RSD and the staff treated me gently and so did Dr Green. I appreciate having been able to set everything up ahead of time […]
Been dealing with heel pain for over 6 months. A friend of mine referred me to Dr.Green. Got in very quickly. Everyone is super nice and caring. Dr.Green took his time to explain everything in detail, my options and treatment. Would highly recommend him!
I am a first time patient. I was very pleased with Dr. Green. I am impressed with the speed of the X-Rays. I am excited to try the orthotics, because the little heel inserts help so much! I came in hurting and spent a good portion of the day feeling a lot better. Dr. Green […]
Dr Miller is GREAT! He takes his time to explain and provides multiple options for solutions. My whole family sees him and my son just absolutely adores him.
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018