Dr. Bartley was wonderful, very thorough, I would highly recommend him! – PE
As a new patient, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly the front desk person was and this made the whole experience start off great! I really enjoyed all the staff including Dr. C. and felt like they really care for their patients. As I was waiting, a much older man came in to meet […]
- Kansas City Foot and Ankle Patient
I am a first time patient. I was very pleased with Dr. Green. I am impressed with the speed of the X-Rays. I am excited to try the orthotics, because the little heel inserts help so much! I came in hurting and spent a good portion of the day feeling a lot better. Dr. Green […]
Bedside manner is very important to me and everyone here have met my standards. Very friendly and caring. Dr. Bartley treated me like I was the only thing that mattered. Not in a hurry to get to the next patient like so many others I have encountered! Thank you to the entire staff! – DO
I have recommended Dr. Green to two of my coworkers who have severe foot problems.
You can’t improve on perfection.
My doctor (Dr. Arthur Wientzen) referred me to Dr. Mark Green. I was very pleased with my visit, and was treated successfully. If I have any other related problems in the future, I will come back to Dr. Green.
Outstanding ‘customer service’ from the moment I enter the office to the completion of the visit. P. S.
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018