At Kansas City Foot and Ankle, you are not just meeting with Dr. Mark Green, Dr. Stephanie Jameson, Dr. Ross Bartley, and Dr. Daniel Hanon, but an entire staff of trained professionals in podiatry and customer service.
Excellent customer service is our top priority
From the moment you call Kansas City Foot and Ankle to make your appointment, our staff is trained to offer the highest level of customer service to provide you with the best patient experience in Kansas City. We understand your time is valuable and we strive to keep an on-time appointment schedule.
Customer service is an integral part of Kansas City Foot and Ankle. We offer our patients a post-appointment survey that provides us with valuable feedback. We take the time to review each survey and implement appropriate changes based on our patients’ responses.
Kansas City Foot and Ankle’s Doctors and Staff
- Ethan Gawith – Practice Administrator
- Brenda Yungeberg – Compliance Officer
- Michele Graham – Office Coordinator
- Andrea Taylor – Patient Care Coordinator
- Abby Morehead – Patient Concierge
- Sherri Scholdberg-Front Desk Coordinator
- Chelsea Howard – Office Coordinator
- Susie Tunnell – Patient Concierge
- Bobbi Hamilton – Medical Assistant
- Jenny Hoogendoorn – Medical Assistant
- Krista White – Medical Assistant
- Martine Buckingham – Medical Assistant
- Amanda Jones – Medical Assistant
- Usha Mridha – Medical Assistant
- Pat Guest – Medical Assistant
The old saying “there is no I in team” applies to the staff at Kansas City Foot and Ankle. Our staff is here to assist you in your foot care needs.