Bedside manner is very important to me and everyone here have met my standards. Very friendly and caring. Dr. Bartley treated me like I was the only thing that mattered. Not in a hurry to get to the next patient like so many others I have encountered! Thank you to the entire staff! – DO
Dr. Jameson ROCKED!! I was concerned because my daughter is twelve and I wondered how the appointment would be since we were not with a pediatrician. EVERY question was directed towards my daughter. She made my daughter feel completely at ease while maintaining eye contact with her and I. I am very thankful we chose […]
My doctor (Dr. Arthur Wientzen) referred me to Dr. Mark Green. I was very pleased with my visit, and was treated successfully. If I have any other related problems in the future, I will come back to Dr. Green.
Dr. Jameson is extremely personable, as are all of the nurses and front office staff that I’ve interacted with. I appreciate that Dr. Jameson seems to have a fairly conservative approach when it comes to surgery versus preventative care. During my visit, she was very focused on what we could do to prevent my feet […]
I saw Dr. Green after several months of pain in the big toe and ball of my left foot. The pain started with a dance injury, so when an x-ray showed no broken bones or fractures, his first recommendation was rest and also laser therapy. When rest alone hadn’t taken away the pain from walking, […]
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018