Over the counter arch supports are not orthotics. They are not made for anyone in particular. While over the counter arch supports can provide some relief of painful foot conditions, they are not ideal. They are not custom made to your foot so they do not know the position your foot is supposed to function in. It’s like taking a pair of reading glasses off the shelf at a pharmacy when you really need prescription lenses.
I have never experienced such a professional office. From phone call to office visit the entire staff works as a team and treats everyone like a friend. You can tell the entire staff enjoys each other and loves their job. Thanks for the exceptional experience……I’ve never been treated like family at a doctors office before.
Dr. Bartley was wonderful, very thorough, I would highly recommend him! – PE
This team is soo caring and professional! They’re a true example of Service Excellence. Dr. Stephanie Jameson is such an amazing doc! At my last visit I saw Jennifer and Katherine and they were so awesome! I don’t want to be unfair with the team members who took care of me before because every one […]
Dr. Miller, I truly appreciate all you have done for me and my feet. You and your staff are the best ever! Jim
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
I saw Dr. Green after several months of pain in the big toe and ball of my left foot. The pain started with a dance injury, so when an x-ray showed no broken bones or fractures, his first recommendation was rest and also laser therapy. When rest alone hadn’t taken away the pain from walking, […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018