Absolutely! Medicare understands the importance of preventing foot problems from occurring in patients with diabetes. With Medicare’s diabetic shoe program, Medicare covers one pair of diabetic shoes, and three pair of insoles yearly. We participate in this program, and can help fit you with appropriate foot wear.
I have recommended Dr. Green to two of my coworkers who have severe foot problems.
As a new patient, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly the front desk person was and this made the whole experience start off great! I really enjoyed all the staff including Dr. C. and felt like they really care for their patients. As I was waiting, a much older man came in to meet […]
- Kansas City Foot and Ankle Patient
Dr. Bartley was wonderful, very thorough, I would highly recommend him! – PE
My doctor (Dr. Arthur Wientzen) referred me to Dr. Mark Green. I was very pleased with my visit, and was treated successfully. If I have any other related problems in the future, I will come back to Dr. Green.
This is one of the best doctors office I have ever been to I seen nothing that you could do to improve this office and the people that I had the pleasure to deal with the day I brought my mom to the office was wonderful from Sarah at the front desk who is wonderful […]
This team is soo caring and professional! They’re a true example of Service Excellence. Dr. Stephanie Jameson is such an amazing doc! At my last visit I saw Jennifer and Katherine and they were so awesome! I don’t want to be unfair with the team members who took care of me before because every one […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Plantar Fasciitis Questions Explained March 6, 2019
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018