Just because you have a bunion, doesn’t mean you need bunion surgery. If you can stay comfortable with bunion pads to cushion the bunion from shoe pressure, and stay away from tight, constricting shoes, you may be able to stay comfortable and avoid surgical correction. The newest bunion pads are made of a comfortable silicon gel that is washable and reusable. If pads, wider and open shoes don’t keep you comfortable, our doctors would be happy to discuss bunion correction with you in detail.
As a new patient, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly the front desk person was and this made the whole experience start off great! I really enjoyed all the staff including Dr. C. and felt like they really care for their patients. As I was waiting, a much older man came in to meet […]
- Kansas City Foot and Ankle Patient
You can’t improve on perfection.
I love that Dr. Jameson actually sat down with me, and we looked at the x-rays together. She pointed out everything I needed to see then circled the problem area and explained it so that I knew exactly what my problem was. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her to friends.
- K.C. Foot & Ankle Patient
Dr. Miller is AMAZING and the staff at KCF&A is the best staff of ANY staff on the planet!!!
- A. V.
Dr Miller is GREAT! He takes his time to explain and provides multiple options for solutions. My whole family sees him and my son just absolutely adores him.
I expected an amazing experience, and we got it. Dr. Christensen was perfect in every way, as was the rest of the staff at KCF&A – LK
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018