By far the most common condition we see is heel and arch pain, or plantar fasciitis. Other common conditions include bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, flat feet and skin conditions, including athlete’s foot and fungal toenails.
I expected an amazing experience, and we got it. Dr. Christensen was perfect in every way, as was the rest of the staff at KCF&A – LK
Dr. Miller is AMAZING and the staff at KCF&A is the best staff of ANY staff on the planet!!!
- A. V.
Dr.Green and his team are the BEST!!! He helped me get rid of the pain i been having for over a year.He has great knowledge and experience ! Is very caring and takes time to listen and discuss your issues to figure out the best treatment.
Dr. Jameson is extremely personable, as are all of the nurses and front office staff that I’ve interacted with. I appreciate that Dr. Jameson seems to have a fairly conservative approach when it comes to surgery versus preventative care. During my visit, she was very focused on what we could do to prevent my feet […]
We live 7500 miles away overseas and it was easy for me to get an appointment, get my foot checked and get a prescription for a new AFO. I suffer from RSD and the staff treated me gently and so did Dr Green. I appreciate having been able to set everything up ahead of time […]
Friendly staff! Doctor Miller explained everything clearly and the procedure was very smooth and fast. I’ve already recommended him to a friend who had been looking for a podiatrist. I had requested an appointment online and was able to have a procedure done later that day, which has never happened to me before at any […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018