Contrary to popular belief, kids with flat feet become adults with flat feet. If your child has feet that flatten excessively, walks with her feet pointing outward, or has general soreness in her feet with walking and activities, have her evaluated. She will most likely benefit from custom orthotics in order to maintain a normal arch and provide better support. Even if your child is not having pain, the muscle imbalance caused by her instability will lead to foot deformities down the road, such as bunions, hammertoes, heel spurs and arthritis. Don’t wait for your child to have foot pain. Have her evaluated so treatment, if necessary, can start before long-term problems arise.
Dr Miller is GREAT! He takes his time to explain and provides multiple options for solutions. My whole family sees him and my son just absolutely adores him.
You can’t improve on perfection.
I felt a warm welcome the minute I stepped inside, the decor is amazing the nurses and staff were amazing your office is the kind of office I would like to have with all my doctors A huge thank you for you warm welcome I love the fact that Dr. Miller took time to explain […]
I have recommended Dr. Green to two of my coworkers who have severe foot problems.
Dr. Miller is AMAZING and the staff at KCF&A is the best staff of ANY staff on the planet!!!
- A. V.
Friendly staff! Doctor Miller explained everything clearly and the procedure was very smooth and fast. I’ve already recommended him to a friend who had been looking for a podiatrist. I had requested an appointment online and was able to have a procedure done later that day, which has never happened to me before at any […]
Latest Blog Posts
- Greg Olsen fractures metatarsal bone in first game of NFL season September 13, 2018
- Achilles tendon and heel pain in kids and adults September 7, 2018
- Cowboy boots and foot health September 5, 2018
- Cold feet? It could be a sign of Peripheral Artery Disease August 22, 2018
- Dr. Stephanie Jameson Giving Back August 1, 2018
- From Thinking Bigger Business Magazine, BIG Influence: Kansas City Foot & Ankle Goes Above and Beyond for Community, Employees July 20, 2018